GTS Travel Management has been offering a complete service as a corporate travel agency to corporate and leisure clients for over 36 years. GTS Travel Management is a Helloworld American Express for business Agency
who operate a network of over 600 travel agents across Australia.
Helloworld is now one of the largest independent franchise travel agency groups in Australia,
offering great buying power with competitive pricing.
We offer a range of products and services aimed at delivering results to travel managers, executives
and business travellers Our highly trained international and domestic consultants have an average of
over 13 years service with us and will add great value to your travel experience.
GTS Travel Management delivers not only the reliable, high-quality services you need, we focus on the larger goals
of your company's cost optimization and the highest possible return on your travel investment.
· Licenced Helloworld American Express travel agent
· Membership: AFTA (Australian Federation of Travel Agents) / (IATA) International Air Transport
· Qantas Platinum Travel Agency
· Managed Corporate Travel since 1979
· Managed Group Travel, Conferences and Events for over 15 years
· Travelkey.... Book from a range of travel options and pay using your points
· End to end service
· Meet deadlines and budgets
· Programs big and small
· National and International Corporate Travel and Group Travel
· Budgets from $100 to$25million
· At GTS Travel Management, we offer a "world of choice" to our clients, from small to medium sized businesses, to large tailor-made services for Global Corporations and Government departments.
A Total Travel Service From Your Corporate Travel Manager
GTS can provide all your travel and related service requirements
· GTS provides fully integrated travel and travel related service solutions including:
· Airline reservations for all domestic and international carriers
· Accommodation advice and room reservations at a wide range of hotels worldwide
· Car rental
· Traveller's cheque and foreign currency
· Assistance with visas, passports and health requirements
· Facilities to book group, conference and special event travel
· Special employee discounts on holiday bookings
Flexible Booking Options
· Ease of communication is important. GTS is able to offer several options for placing orders:
· E-mailing your travel forms / requirements
· Faxing through completed client travel booking forms. Booking forms can be provided to assist
· Guaranteed Booking Turnaround – (Domestic 1 hours) and (International 2 hours)
· Phoning your Dedicated Travel Agency
All reservations will be confirmed to clients with full details showing your Purchase Order, Cost Centre, and Department if required.
Complete Travel Documentation
GTS will provide each traveller with a complete travel pack that includes a ticket, itinerary, car hire and hotel confirmations and other appropriate documentation, unless electronic ticketing is applicable to the destination.
Worldwide Customer Care™
As a member of the American Express network we are able to offer client access to over 1,700 offices in more than 120 countries, the American Express Travel Service network is present in all the world's major cities. This provides client's travellers with a worldwide organisation to fully service their domestic and international travel requirements.
Assistance is available for:
· Reconfirmation, re-routing and re-issuing of air tickets
· Re-validation or changing reservations
· Hotel reservations
· Car rental reservations
· Sight-seeing arrangements
· Travel assistance
GTS confidentially maintains both client and each traveller's profiles in our computer reservation system. Computerised profiles allow our travel consultants to maximise booking speed and accuracy by having all relevant information readily available. Client's profile includes the corporate travel policy and pertinent information such as ticket delivery locations and billing methods. The profiles contain specific and repetitive information such as airline membership numbers, seating preferences and special meal requirements, room type preferences, etc. When advised, GTS is readily able to update this information should there be any changes made or required.
Corporate Travel Management Reports
Travel Management Information Reports are generated at five different levels:
· Cost Centre
· Individual Traveller
The reports are available online to authorised personnels. Because they are online, they record details of all transactions up until the point that the report is requested.
The following information is captured within E-Travel Management Sabre / Tramada and reports can be provided on:
· Average cost per kilometre
· Published fare
· Fare offered
· Actual fare used
· Savings achieved
· Method of payment
· Average cost per sector
· Expenditure against budget
· Traveller's name
· Date of booking
· Date of travel
· Travel requisition / authority
· Hotel detail
· Car hire detail
· Airline ticket number
· Mileage flown
· Frequent Flyer membership
At GTS Travel Management , we offer a wide range of products and services focused
in bringing the best of leisure travel experience for you.
Our highly trained international and domestic consultants have an average of over 13 years service with us
and will add great value to your travel experience.
We believe in reliability, high-quality services, ease of travel and worry free travel solutions.
CHI Travel Insurance Pty Ltd offers worldwide travel insurance for Australian residents
who are travelling internationally or domestically.
It also provide travel insurance for non-residents of Australia travelling to and within Australia.
Chi Insurance is backed by Allianz insurance, a global leader in the insurance market and one of the most well respected names in the industry.
The CHI policy range let you choose the level of cover you want, whether that is low cost Medical only cover, Comprehensive cover – or a BASIC cover which has all the benefits of the Comprehensive range, at lower limits and lower premiums.
CHI travel insurance also includes worldwide 24 hour emergency assistance provided
by Allianz Global Assistance, a world leader in their field.
Their helpful team of medical specialists can assist you with any emergency.
CHI offers competitive premiums and policy coverage combined with a focus on customer service.
For more details, please contact us at 1800 754 919 or email: email@example.com
MEETINGS · INCENTIVE PROGRAMS · CONVENTIONS · EVENTS
Conferences and Incentives
GTS Travel Management delivers inspiring business events by combining high impact ideas with unsurpassed attention to detail.
We manage every aspect of group travel, conferences, and other business events – from destination selection to travel and accommodation, team activities to gala events, staging and audiovisual to conference content, guest speakers to entertainment, program themes and communication.
Big ideas set an event apart from the ordinary.Our creativity is fundamental to delivering a memorable, rewarding and unique experience.
Our experience over twenty years in hundreds of domestic and international locations equips us with the management skills to ensure every event exceeds expectation.
GTS Travel Management designs and implements incentive, recognition and reward programs.
These can be enterprise-wide or specific to roles such as salespeople, call-centres, dealers and distributors.
We deliver motivating programs that drive discretionary behaviour through three key components:
"Performance, Communication, Reward"
Our expertise includes:
· Sales Incentives
· Recognition Programs
· Referral Programs
· Points Programs
· Travel Incentives
· Spot Awards
· Commission Plans
· Retail Standards
GTS Travel Management specialises in business events used to inform, educate, reward and motivate employees and channels partners.
Such events include:
· Gatherings for education and communication
· Celebrations of anniversaries and milestones
· Team building activities
· Awards nights
· Gala dinners
· Parties and balls
Whether its a significant business component or purely entertainment.
Whatever the purpose, we strive to create that "WOW" effect that delivers the business goal and evening memorable.
DROP US A LINE:
9.00am - 6.00pm ( Mon - Fri )
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Australia Public Holidays
FIND US HERE
Green Travel Service Pty Ltd
Suite 302, 2 Elizabeth Plaza, North Sydney NSW 2060
We welcome your enquiries, suggestions and opinions.
Please fill in the below information so that we will be able to get in touch with you.
We are looking forward to serving you and your company.
Copyright @ 2018 GTS Travel Management [ABN: 80001811678 ι IATA: 02 3 3399 5]. All rights reserved.